Create Your Greatest Work
- Define the body of work you want to create in 2014
- Learn from leading experts how to shape, create and launch it
- Build relationships with stellar, supportive peers from all different backgrounds
- Identify the exact resources, peers and tools you need to execute your goals
- Leave with a concrete plan that is built entirely on your strengths
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, AZ | October 25 + 26
This is hands-down the most effective small business development conference I've been to. The people are bright, engaged and committed to their own learning, as well as to teaching others. I am astounded by the love, compassion, support, training and actionable information I received by Pam's community.
- Erin Brimmer, Sugarbird Creative
When you bring together a talented and diverse group of business owners and allow them to collaborate and share the best of what they know, good things happen. Needs are met. Blindsides are covered. Seeds are planted and everyone grows together in a healthy business ecosystem long after the conference ends. With this conference, Pam proves once again that our greatest asset in business is in the community we surround ourselves with.
- Abe Cajudo, Abe Cajudo Creative
A big enough group and program to provide diversity, while small enough to make it easy to circulate and meet people. A VERY friendly, safe and energized environment, with real learning and real fun - a RARE combination.
- Alison Lueders, Great Green Editing